The AR App
Instructions how to use the AR App
1) Download the free App using the form above.
2) Extract the .zip file then open the folder 'CCL_APK_BUILD'
3) Install the App clicking on 'The_Market_Wall_App' icon.
4) Launch the App.
Click on Instructions to see the map with three AR Experiences:
1) The Market Wall separating the two boroughs (position yourself in front of 'Coral' and 'Slim Chicken' shops, see image)
2) The Ducking Stool for punishments (position yourself close to the fountain, see image)
3) The old Malt Cross (position yourself closer to the tram tracks, see image)
Instructions to generate the Experiences:
- Go to one of the three places of the Square
- Click on ‘start’ button
- Select one of the 3 experiences on the right side of the App
- Rotate and align the arrow following the example on the image
- Then click on 'Build', the experience will be generated
- To change experience click on ‘select mode’ and then on the ‘bin’, then repeat the steps. These are the visualisations of the experiences:
- You can listen to the historical information about each experience clicking on the 'sound' button, or you can read them on the blue lectern close to each experience.